Making an accurate diagnostic early enough is crucial for arthritis patients, but is a very difficult task for undifferentiated arthritis patients. RheumaKit addresses this complex issue.
Why Doctors use RheumaKit
- Detect Rheumatoid Arthritis earlier
- Diagnose more accurately undifferentiated arthritis patients.
- Distinguish difficult cases months earlier than standard-of-care.
- Manage diagnostic and reporting online.
- Fit for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo-Arthritis, Sero-Negative Arthritis.
- Get a service level tailored to your needs
- RheumaKit leads to much earlier diagnostic than standard-of-care for difficult arthritis cases.
- An earlier disease management likely leads to better health evolution.
- A fast and easy procedure.
Article (in French) about perspectives of using synovial biopsies for arthritis diagnostic and treatment guidance: https://t.co/noBtp8jZo2Twitter 30 days ago
We just released the new RheumaKit user's guide: http://t.co/eWn10NDxCOTwitter 3 months ago
Why #RA is more comon in women is not clearly known. What is clear however, is the importance of an early #diagnostic http://t.co/M41zc6lx4vTwitter 3 months ago