Making an accurate diagnosis early enough is crucial for arthritis patients, but is a very difficult task for undifferentiated arthritis patients. RheumaKit addresses this complex issue.
Why Doctors use RheumaKit
- Detect Rheumatoid Arthritis earlier
- Diagnose more accurately undifferentiated arthritis patients.
- Distinguish difficult cases months earlier than standard-of-care.
- Manage diagnosis and reporting online.
- Fit for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo-Arthritis, Sero-Negative Arthritis.
- Get a service level tailored to your needs
- RheumaKit leads to much earlier diagnosis than standard-of-care for difficult arthritis cases.
- An earlier disease management likely leads to better health evolution.
- A fast and easy procedure.
CE marked! A new differential diagnostic solution for undifferentiated arthritis patients is thus available in EU! http://t.co/1Vs7ZB9doiTwitter 3 months ago
RheumaKit sample collection and transportation kit got CE-marked today. http://t.co/qWkLvE6liwTwitter 9 months ago
Article (in French) about perspectives of using synovial biopsies for arthritis diagnostic and treatment guidance: https://t.co/noBtp8jZo2Twitter about 1 year ago