Making an accurate diagnosis early enough is crucial for arthritis patients, but is a very difficult task for undifferentiated arthritis patients. RheumaKit addresses this complex issue.
Why Doctors use RheumaKit
- Detect Rheumatoid Arthritis earlier
- Diagnose more accurately undifferentiated arthritis patients.
- Distinguish difficult cases months earlier than standard-of-care.
- Manage diagnosis and reporting online.
- Fit for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo-Arthritis, Sero-Negative Arthritis.
- Get a service level tailored to your needs
- RheumaKit leads to much earlier diagnosis than standard-of-care for difficult arthritis cases.
- An earlier disease management likely leads to better health evolution.
- A fast and easy procedure.
Learn about what we have been doing through our @H2020SME project ADDITION: http://t.co/0OUDwgIETp #arthritis #predictiveanalyticsTwitter 16 days ago
Kind reminder for those who created a http://t.co/w5DkojAAIC account: activate it by clicking the link in your confirmation email #EULAR2015Twitter 3 months ago
Thanks for all visitors to our booth for the interesting exchanges, and to speakers for sharing their new insights. #EULAR2015Twitter 3 months ago