Making an accurate diagnosis early enough is crucial for arthritis patients, but is a very difficult task for undifferentiated arthritis patients. RheumaKit addresses this complex issue.
Why Doctors use RheumaKit
- Detect Rheumatoid Arthritis earlier
- Diagnose more accurately undifferentiated arthritis patients.
- Distinguish difficult cases months earlier than standard-of-care.
- Manage diagnosis and reporting online.
- Fit for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo-Arthritis, Sero-Negative Arthritis.
- Get a service level tailored to your needs
- RheumaKit leads to much earlier diagnosis than standard-of-care for difficult arthritis cases.
- An earlier disease management likely leads to better health evolution.
- A fast and easy procedure.
Did you know that the development of RheumaKit differential #diagnosis of undifferentiated #arthritis is now supported by @H2020SME ?Twitter 10 days ago
RheumaKit now also available with pathways analysis for patient stratification in clinical trials on #DMARD . #RA http://t.co/t5FuqmEGanTwitter 10 days ago
RT @DNAlytics: News from DNAlytics - http://t.co/YP9D78YyzgTwitter about 1 month ago