Making an accurate diagnosis early enough is crucial for arthritis patients, but is a very difficult task for undifferentiated arthritis patients. RheumaKit addresses this complex issue.
Why Doctors use RheumaKit
- Detect Rheumatoid Arthritis earlier
- Diagnose more accurately undifferentiated arthritis patients.
- Distinguish difficult cases months earlier than standard-of-care.
- Manage diagnosis and reporting online.
- Fit for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo-Arthritis, Sero-Negative Arthritis.
- Get a service level tailored to your needs
- RheumaKit leads to much earlier diagnosis than standard-of-care for difficult arthritis cases.
- An earlier disease management likely leads to better health evolution.
- A fast and easy procedure.
Interesting article. 1st and 6th warning signs it mentions are also part of #RheumaKit differential diagnosis tool https://t.co/kHDO5wTe2GTwitter 3 days ago
We can say we're on a good trend. After @H2020SME phase1 acceptance, now an award from the @MIT #Innovators35EU !Twitter 3 days ago
RT @DNAlytics: After #rheum2015 (UK), #ebs2015 (BE), #sebp2015 #cmef2015 (China) and #Innovators35EU (BE), today it's @FlandersBio 's #Know…Twitter 3 days ago