Making an accurate diagnosis early enough is crucial for arthritis patients, but is a very difficult task for undifferentiated arthritis patients. RheumaKit addresses this complex issue.
Why Doctors use RheumaKit
- Detect Rheumatoid Arthritis earlier
- Diagnose more accurately undifferentiated arthritis patients.
- Distinguish difficult cases months earlier than standard-of-care.
- Manage diagnosis and reporting online.
- Fit for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo-Arthritis, Sero-Negative Arthritis.
- Get a service level tailored to your needs
- RheumaKit leads to much earlier diagnosis than standard-of-care for difficult arthritis cases.
- An earlier disease management likely leads to better health evolution.
- A fast and easy procedure.
Let's dig into rheumatology. Literally. Belgian Congress, Genk. http://t.co/SXM0I1fzOETwitter 11 days ago
Are you a Belgian rheumatologist? Then let's talk about transcriptomic differential diagnosis at #BCR2015 this week! http://t.co/OGr9CRb303Twitter 13 days ago
Learn about what we have been doing through our @H2020SME project ADDITION: http://t.co/0OUDwgIETp #arthritis #predictiveanalyticsTwitter about 2 months ago